1. not supported by evidence that consists of documents : not having written proof
2. documents: passport, driver's license, birth certificate, social security card, insurance card, registration, utility bill, W2, 1098, 1099, medical records, shots list, green card, visa, marriage license, photo id, ip address, facebook, linkedin, credit card, debit card, tax return, telephone #, rewards card, diploma, transcripts, deed, title, fingerprints, email address, password.
3. Fact: According to the Supreme Court case United States v. Brignoni-Ponce, "Mexican appearance" can be a factor justifying an immigration stop.
4. undocumented history, undocumented perspective, undocumented abuses, "swept under the rug," "beneath the surface," "hidden figures."
5. Fact: Federal law requires noncitizens to carry their immigration documents, such as visas or "green cards" for legal residents, at all times.